Just Questions, January 15, 2009
“Here Comes the Rain Again,” by the Eurythmics (but I love it bunches).
2. Last thing you bought?
3.Last person you argued with?
Brooke, but it wasn’t a real arguement.
4. Do you put Butter on before putting the jelly on?
Yes. Doesn’t make much sense to do it the other way.
5. One of your stuffed animals animals’ names as a kid?
Blue Butt, my stuffed dog. I’ve had him since I was about 6 and I still have him. :)
6. Did you ever own at one time a N’Sync CD?
Nope, but I did listen to the one Brooke had. :)
7. Favorite day of the week?
All of them.
8. Favorite Sundae topping?
9. Did you take Piano lessons?
Nope, but wish I would’ve.
10. Most frequent song played?
At the moment it’s “I Don’t Believe You,” by p!nk.
11. TV show you secretly enjoy?
Real Housewives of Orange County
12. Would you rather play basketball or hockey?
Hockey, just for the mere fact that I’d be on ice–of which I’ve never been.
13. Date someone older or younger?
I’m married (for almost 23 years now) to someone older.
14. One place you could travel right now?
Close by: the Smoky Mtns., as it’s supposed to snow there in the next couple of days.
Far: Yosemite or Yellowstone. What a dream that would be!
15. Do you use umbrellas?
When I can actually find one I do.
16. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem?
17. Favorite Cheese?
Mozzarella & American are the only two cheeses I like.
18. Disturbed or My Chemical Romance?
My Chemical Romance
19. Do you prefer Blondes or Brunettes?
Brunettes mostly, just like my handsome hubby. :)
20. Best job you ever had?
Worked as a tour guide at Sequoyah Caverns, and I LOVED it.
21. Did you go to your high school prom?
22. Perfect time to wake up?
23. Perfect time to go to bed?
24. Do you use your queen right away in chess?
25. Ever been in a car accident?
26. Closer to mom or dad…or neither?
27. What age is this exciting life over for you?
Whenever God calls me home, but I’m hoping I’m healthy at at least 100! :)
28. What decade during the 20th century would you have chosen to be a teenager?
29. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned?
30. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school?
31. Were you in track and field?
No, but I should’ve been. I was a really fast runner back in the good ol’ days.
32. Were you ever in a school talent show?
33. Have you ever written in a library book?
I don’t think so. Why would I?
34. Allergic to?
35. Favorite fruit?
It’s a tie between oranges and grapes.
36. Have you watched Sex and the City?
37. Baseball hat or toque?
38. Do you shampoo first in the shower or soap?
Shampoo then condition, then bathe, then rinse. :)
39. Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste?
40. Pen or pencil?
41. Have you ever gambled at a casino?
Once and I hated it.
42. Have you thrown up on a plane?
43. Have you thrown up in a car?
I don’t think so, no.
44. Have you thrown up at work?
I don’t remember.
45. Do you scream on roller coasters?
46. Who was your first prom date?
47. Who was your first roommate?
48. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk for the first time?
I drank a HUGE nasty jug of wine. *gag* I paid for it BIG TIME the next day.
49. What was your first job?
50. What was your first car?
51. When did you go to your first funeral?
18, and I hated it. We moved to Jackson, Mississippi, six hours from home.
53. Who was your first grade teacher?
54. Where did you go on your first airplane ride?
56. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them?
57. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house?
58. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
59. Who’s wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid?
60. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
61. What was the first concert you attended?
62. First tattoo or piercing?
Tattoo came first, then birthed the piercings
-Ology, taken April 22, 2007.
1. What is your salad dressing of choice? Fat-free French.
2. What is your favorite fast-food restaurant? Burger King.
3. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Olive Garden.
4. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? Depends on the waiter, but we always leave good tips.
5. What food could you eat every day for two weeks, and not get sick of it? Mashed potatoes & macaroni.
6. What are your pizza toppings of choice? Just the cheese. With extra cheese.
7. What do you like to put on your toast? Nothing, but I eat grape jam on the side.
8. What is your favorite type of gum? Double Bubble. I swallow everything else. Actually I swallow Double Bubble, too, but not as fast. J
1. Number of contacts in your cell phone? A bunch.
2. Number of contacts in your email address book? A bunch.
3. What is your wallpaper on your computer? A favorite photo of daffodils that I took.
4. How many televisions are in your house? Four.
1. Are you right-handed or left-handed? Left.
2. Do you like your smile? No
3. What’s your best feature? I don’t know. Maybe my eyes?
4. Have you ever had anything removed from your body? My ovaries. J
5. Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? Smell
6. When was the last time you had a cavity? I have one now. I’ve GOT to get it fixed soon.
7. What is the heaviest item you lifted last? A 25-lb. bag of bird seed Cain got for me.
8. Have you ever been knocked unconscious? No, but I’ve came close when I hit my head on the top of a golf cart. L
1. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Sure, that way I could tie up all loose ends. I know where I’m going so I wouldn’t have a problem with that.
2. Is love for real? I just celebrated my 21st wedding anniversary. If this ain’t true love I don’t know what is.
3. If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? I love my name so I probably wouldn’t, but I DO like the name Juliet. I wish I’d have named Cain “Julian.” I’m sure he’s glad that I didn’t.
4. What color do you think looks best on you? I don’t know, but my Mom swears I look lovely in purple.
5. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? I’ve swallowed a bug or two.
6. Have you ever saved someone’s life? My own.
7. Has someone ever saved yours? Jesus. J
1. Would you walk naked for a half-mile down a public street for $100,000? Sure. (Haha, heck NO, I barely walk down a public street fully clothed.
2. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? Just a peck on the lips? Sure.
3. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? Nope.
4. Would you never blog again for $50,000? Yep.
5. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000? Nope. Seriously that would probably kill me.
6. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for 1,000,000? Absolutely not.
7.Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? Of course I would.
1. What is in your left pocket? I have on a gown, no pockets.
2. Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie? I didn’t watch it all the way through. Does that answer this question?
3. Do you have hardwoord or carpet in your house? Both.
4. Do you sit or stand in the shower? Stand.
5. Could you live with roommates? I am right now.
6. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? 2
7. Where were you born? Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia.
8. Last time you had a run-in with the cops? A few months ago coming home from Donna’s husband’s concert. I got pulled over for going 40-something in a 30 mph zone. Fortunately I only got a warning.
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? A photographer for National Geographic.
10. Who is number 1 on your top 8? On MySpace?My daughter, Brooke.
1. Friend you talked to? Eric.
2. Last person you called? Brooke.
3. Person you hugged? Marshall. He even asked for a hug! I love to hug. J
1. Number? 32, Cain’s football number.
2. Color? Kermit the Frog green.
3. Season? Spring or fall. There’s no way I could choose between the two.
1. Missing someone? My Granny Ruth.
2. Mood? Anxious. My washer broke down tonight.
3. Listening to? Tombstone on HBO.
4. Watching? Tombstone on HBO. .
5. Worrying about? Getting my washer fixed/replaced and Marshall leaving town in a few weeks.
1. First place you went this morning? Bathroom.
2. What can you not wait to do? Get a desktop computer.
3. What’s the last movie you saw? The Reaping.
4. Do you smile often? A lot. My family and co-workers are all a bunch of nutters. J
5. Are you a friendly person? Ummm, Brooke says I’m not but I’m …I don’t know. I think I’m better than I used to be.
6. Now that the survey’s done what are you going to do? Go put my hand-washed clothes in the dryer. *sigh*