My nephew, Jonah, graduated from kindergarten tonight. I’m so proud of him and he was so happy to see all of us there. Besides his mom and dad, Cain and I were there, as were my mother, my Daddy, and my stepmother, plus all the folks on his mom’s side of the family. He was beaming when he saw all of us. It tickled me to death.
That photo above shows him walking to get his diploma. He’ll get his next diploma in 2020, when he graduates from high school. :) Here’s another of him giving a little speech:
I sure wish that I could spend more time with him. The last time that he was going to spend the night he got scared and went home. Maybe soon he won’t be scared and will spend lots of time with us.
Here’s another shot of him and Cain. He thinks Cain hung the moon. I can’t even TELL you how much he loves Cain:
That was after the graduation ceremony. My mom said he doesn’t want to cut his hair because he wants it like Cain’s. I don’t think he’s going to have the curls. :) I’m so happy that Cain went with me. I know going it must not have been much fun for an 18-year old to sit at a kindergarten graduation but it meant the absolute world to Jonah. I think you can probably see that on his face. :)
Marshall and I stayed up until a little after three this morning. We got up at 8 and I’m so sleepy now that I can hardly keep my eyes open. I missed Marshall a whole lot when I was in Florida. It just felt so good lying beside him, talking, and feeling the breeze from our windows. It was a good night. We talk a lot more than we used to. I enjoy it so much.
My SIL sent me this survey. You can only answer with one word. I love these things. I can’t help it. :) Here are my answers:
1. Where is your cell phone? Couch
2. Where is your significant other? Chair
3. Your hair color? Blonde
4. Your mother? Home.
5. Your father? Sick.
6. Your favorite thing? Photography
7. Your dream last night? Forgotten
8. Your dream/goal? Skinny
9. Your favorite job? Over
10. The room you’re in? Dark
11. Your hobby? Photography
12. Your fear? Loss
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Mountain
14. Where were you last night? School
15. What you’re not? Skinny
16. Muffins? Blueberry
17. One of your wish list items? Lens
18. Where you grew up? Mountain
19. The last thing you did? Clothes
20. What are you wearing? Shorts
21. Your TV? Big
22. Your pet? Adorable!
23. Your computer? Dell
24. Your life right now? Exciting
25. Your mood today? Melancholy
26. Missing someone? Grandmothers
27. Your car? MINE!
28. Favorite store? Wolf
29. Something you’re not wearing? Socks
30. Your summer? Fun!
31. Love someone? Always
32. Your favorite color? Orange
33. When is the last time you laughed? Yesterday
34. Last time you cried? Yesterday