Have you seen the new themes on igoogle? Oh my goodness, what fun! I chose the new “Autumn” theme and it’s adorable. :) I love igoogle, don’t you?
Other than sweeping my living room floor, getting a few groceries, making supper, and making my bed, I haven’t done a thing. I got up and took a shower and had all intentions of working on my house but I didn’t have an ounce of energy. I really did want to clean but I just wasn’t up to it.
Marshall and Cain went hunting so I took my flip flops off and enjoyed some sun on my feet out on the back porch. It was almost 70 degrees here and it felt great. I took a few pictures of Lucy and Axl and then came back in and started supper. Lucy has been up under my rear all day. She wants to be held so I’ve obliged. She’s been in my lap or right beside me all day–except now. She’s curled up in a ball on Marshall’s chest, just like a kitty cat. :)
Cain didn’t go with me to Jonah’s party yesterday and my Dad and stepmom sent him a birthday card back home with me. I brought it to Cain and he opened it to find a gift certificate to Wendy’s for a child-size Frosty. I’m laughing as I type this because he was trying to be so sweet about it, and he just said, “I really like Frosty’s.” His face was not hiding the disbelief he felt at getting a Frosty gift certificate on his 18th birthday. BUT, they had actually sent him $50 and I took it out of the card on the way home and put the certificate in there. I burst out laughing and gave him his money. It was FUN-NY! My kids are so lucky they have me as a mom, don’t you think? ;)
Two more days until Brooke is home. Yay!
Here’s a Thanksgiving Meme because I know I won’t have time to do one come closer to Thursday:
1. What are you thankful for this year? I am thankful that my husband’s new business has been successful. I am thankful for the wonderful year I’ve had. I’m thankful that we’re all still chugging along quite nicely, AND I’m thankful that I have my Lucy. :)
2. Does your family eat turkey or ham for the Thanksgiving meal? Or do you do both? Or do you do something completely different? We do both.
3. What’s your favorite Thanksgiving side? The potatoes from the green beans.
4. What’s your favorite Thanksgiving dessert? My aunt makes this wonderful blueberry pie, but it’s not your normal blueberry pie. She hasn’t made it in a few years but I sure hope she makes it this year.
5. Are you going out shopping on Black Friday? If not, what are you going do on the day after Thanksgiving? I normally don’t go shopping because I don’t care to fight the crowds. I hope to start on Saturday though. :)