One good thing about the Georgia Apple Festival is, well, the apples! :) This is one I enjoyed and you just have NO idea how delicious it was. I thought I’d post a picture so that I could torture you. Here’s my apple being peeled:
YOU’RE WELCOME! (o=
Today I was a complete grouch. My laptop is messing up to the point where I can’t use it. it runs so…..slowly….that it takes me forever to do a couple of simple things. I ran System Restore and erased everything off of it so hopefully that will take care of it for a while. :( I use my laptop a LOT and I can’t afford for it to stop working. Santa Baby, I’ve been an awful good girl…
It has been raining here all day. We’re so thankful for it too. Georgia is in the worst drought in our state’s history. There is no outside watering allowed so without the rain, everything is going to die. It’s supposed to rain for about three days so maybe that will help a little bit.
I listened to Christmas music while I cooked supper. That sure put me in a better mood. I wish Christmas was a three-month long event, and not just two days. Well, it IS that way for me. I just wish everyone else could enjoy how good all-things-Christmas makes ME feel. :)
I received this from my cousin:
1. Who is your man? My honey bunches of O’s, Marshall.
2. How long have you been together? We’ve been together for 23 years this month, but married for 21.5 years.
3. How long did you date? For a little over a year.
4. How old is your man? 41. I’m 38.
5. Who eats more? He does.
6. Who said “I love you” first? I don’t remember.
7. Who is taller? He is.
8. Who sings better? Neither of us can sing at ALL, but I sing better. :)
9. Who is smarter? We’re both pretty smart but about different things.
10. Whose temper is worse? Without question: my temper is worse. It’s horrible actually but I’m much, much better than I use to be.
11. Who does the laundry? I do. I don’t like anyone else to do my laundry.
12. Who takes out the garbage? He and Cain take it out more than I do, but I take it out, too.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does. It’s closer to the door and I won’t sleep near the door.
14. Who pays the bills? He makes the money, I send the payments.
15. Who is better with the computer? Me, me, me.
16. Who mows the lawn? We both do. He rides and I push. :)
17. Who cooks dinner? Mainly me, but he does too. I don’t cook a lot.
18. Who drives when you are together? I prefer that he does, but we both do.
19. Who pays when you go out? He does.
20. Who is most stubborn? He is! He would say that I am, but he’d be wrong. (o=
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Him.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? We see them all about the same amount I guess. We see my Daddy and his Mom and Dad more than we see my Mom though.
23. Who kissed who first? He asked me for a kiss. :)
24. Who asked who out? He called my cousin to get my phone number (ours wasn’t listed) so that he could ask me out. :)
25. Who proposed? He did.
26. Who is more sensitive? Me, no question about it.
27. Who has more friends? Me. He’s not much of a people person.
28. Who has more siblings? I have two and he has three.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? He does, but sometimes I borrow them. (o=